Your privacy is of critical importance to us.
- We won’t ask you for any personal information unless it’s needed.
- We won’t share or sell your personal information.
- All data is stored on your devices for functionality purposes, and we don’t have any access to it.
Permissions used in our apps / watchfaces
- This permission is required to display the steps count.
- This permission is required to access the heart rate sensor and display your heart rate.
Access Fine/Coarse Location
- These permissions are required to get your last known location, which is sent to the weather provider, to get the current weather conditions for your location.
Access Network State
- This permission is required to check your connectivity to the internet before requesting the weather data.
- This permission is required to access the internet and download the weather and location data. No other information is being transferred.
- This permission is required to get tactile feedback when pressing a button.
- This permission is a prerequisite for watchfaces and is also required to wake your smartwatch when you use the Android companion app to edit the watchface settings.
- This permission is required by the companion app to check the connectivity of Tizen OS based watchfaces.
- This permission is required by the app to prevent it from being killed by the OS. Please also remove the app from any battery optimization service manually.